Are you an Unstoppable Affiliate?
A while back in one of my rants, I declared that people in the IM industry who want things to change for the better should act in two ways:
- Produce quality products and promote them truthfully and honestly
- Shine their torch on other people in the industry who are doing good things
Today I am going to shine my torch on Andrew Hansen. His name ring any bells? The last time I mentioned Andrew was back in November 2010. Gary and I met him at an event and found that we were very much kindred spirits – upset by where the industry was heading; wanting to produce genuine products.
We met up with Andrew again a couple of weeks ago and he mentioned he was producing a new course to launch in the middle of July. He didn’t say much more than that (he’s actually quite a quiet chap), except that the course’s aim was to help people actually, truly make a realistic amount of money online – no BS figures, just a way to make income as an affiliate.
From what Andrew’s partner said, it sounded like an awful lot of work and preparation had gone into the course (not the launch, the actual course and its contents). Months of preparation and hours upon hours of recording and re-recording the content, trying to ensure no stone was left unturned.
Last week I got to preview the course. It’s called ‘Unstoppable Affiliate’ and is an in depth insight into how to crack affiliate marketing. Basically, a blue-print for making money out of the websites you love to build.
Now, I’ve been involved in affiliate marketing for years – I was an affiliate for a time, then I was responsible for a huge affiliate program for a corporate. I was more than a little humbled last week to find myself learning new tactics for being a successful affiliate.
Unstoppable Affiliate completely challenged some of my views, too. For example, as an affiliate don’t just start by choosing a keyword with high search volumes, start by choosing a product or offer you know you can actually get paid good commission for (and where to go to find those offers and payouts in one place).
Before I go any further let me give you the hard facts about this course:
- It’s a video tutorial course, with transcripts available
- There are over 50 videos averaging, I would say, 10 minutes a piece – so long enough to be useful, concise enough to digest
- The modules covered are:
- Research: Find your profit center – some methods which were new to me!
- Site Strategies: Create the perfect mini site based around the offer and keyword market you’ve just found
- Conversion Strategy: Convert visitors into buyers AND simultaneously please the search engines
- Traffic Mastery: Get the right kind of visitors to the right pages on your mini; extremely current search engine strategies
- The delivery style is friendly and informal. It’s kind of like Andrew is sitting next to you and navigating you through his world
- It costs $67 one time
Now, when I found out the price (I had thought it was $67 a month, not one time) I was a bit shocked. For $67 it totally over-delivers and I wondered if Andrew was off his rocker a little bit to be selling that much content for that price. I actually thought it would cause a problem, because I always say if something sounds too good to be true, it is, so it could make people sceptical about the quality of the course.
But Andrew explained, and here’s the deal: Andrew and his business partner Josh Stanton are hoping that some of the people who take up the video course will also sign up to an eight week coaching program which costs $497. In the coaching program they will hand-hold and get people up and running through intensive input and hopefully have them earning more in super-fast time. So, longer-term Andrew hopes to make back his investment in producing the video course.
So that presents an opportunity in two ways to anyone interested in learning a whole new chunk of actionable information on affiliate marketing:
- Simply grab a bargain and get over 50 training videos for a mere $67. You can’t fail to learn something new from these videos, even if you’ve been doing affiliate marketing for years. Buy the videos, set aside a day or some evenings, sit down and watch them with a notepad at your side – action even just one thing you learn and you’ll be further forward
- If being mentored is a route you’re interested in and will honestly make full use of (and you can afford to invest the $497 without risking your rent or mortgage payment) then take up that option. $62 a week for coaching? Seems like good value to me. Otherwise? Just ignore it and enjoy the videos
I can vouch for Andrew. He’s a straight-up, genuine guy and he cares about what he does and how he does it.
If my little brother came to me and said he wanted to get into affiliate marketing, I’d get him this course (and the coaching to boot), that is how useful and genuine I think it is.
You can find out more about the course and sign up here: Unstoppable Affiliate
As always, I am interested to hear your thoughts, especially if you sign up and watch the videos.
All the best!
P.S. Don’t forget that even a seasoned affiliate marketer can learn something from this course!