We’ve just release CSVPiG 2.3 into the members’ area, go download your copy now. There are some nice new features in this update including:
- WYSIWYG Template Designer
- Parent/child categories
- new date, author, attachment & excerpt fields in the template designer
- Import CSV file from a URL
- Control CSVPiG remotely via cron jobs
Partner Program Launched
We’ve also launched are shiny new partner program in association with ClickBank. You can earn 50% commission on any sales of our products via your links. You can generate your own personal links to any page on the site HERE
Existing non-ClickBank partners should update their links to the new format as soon as possible.
New Help Desk is Live
After a few problems recently we’ve finished the move to our new helpdesk, it’s much simpler to use and you can even chat with other BlogPiG member’s, we’ll be publishing more FAQs over the coming weeks. Helpdesk is HERE
ClickPiG Slips Out
Finally we quietly launched and brand new product this week too, it’s called ClickPiG and it’s a hoplink manager for ClickBank vendors, you can:
- Cloak your payment links
- Cloak your affiliates’ hoplinks
- Let your affiliates send clicks to any page on your site
- Get full credit for all the backlinks your affiliates create
There is short (3 minute) video that explains everything about ClickPiG HERE
We’re using ClickPiG ourselves on the BlogPiG partner page so you can see it in action and try it out live.
CommentPiG update next week.
All the best.
Gary, Fiona & Alex
Your BlogPiG Team