So, you might remember that earlier in the month we invited you to watch a webinar and live demo of Gary building an online store using a data feed and CSVPiG. The webinar was hosted by the US online retailer, Football Fanatics, who have a product catalog of over 165,000 items available via data feed.
Football Fanatics have two brilliant affiliate managers who are providing their affiliates with more support and training than I’ve seen from a merchant in a while – hence the series of educational webinars they are hosting and their invitation to us. The webinar went well and you can watch the archived version here:
***Please note that the offer included in this video expired at midnight 24th March 2011!***
As well as seeing two stores being built realtime, if you watch the video you’ll also get to hear some questions which you might want to know the answers to, like:
- Will Google consider the product descriptions you publish to be duplicate content?
- Can you modify the content?
- Can you upload multiple datafeeds into one blog?
- How much server space do you need to host these data feed stores?
- What’s the best way to manage a huge product catalog?
- Can you put different feeds into different categories?
- Does CSVPiG play nicely with other plugins?
- Does CSVPiG work with other sources of content?
- How many templates does CSV come with?
- Is it possible to add other fields?
This webinar can give you a great insight into building online stores from data feeds, and also how CSVPiG works.
At the end of the video you will see that we ran a special offer on CSVPiG. The offer was crazy (someone even called it ‘ridiculous’) but we ran it for two weeks. The offer expried on 24th March so I am sorry if you missed out but there can be no exceptions. CSVPiG is a well priced, good-value product at $77, really!
Later this week I’ll be publishing another post about data feed marketing. A seasoned data feed marketer will be revealing some very good tips on how to get your sites approved by merchants and affiliate networks first time around (Glenis, this one is for you!).
Let me know if this demo has been useful and if we can do more of them for you.
P.S. You can find out more about Football Fanatics and their affiliate program here.