People, we are nearly there…
SocialPiG is in Alpha testing. We are so excited about this product, it has morphed into a beautiful and a powerful social backlinking animal.
The next step is to Beta test it, and that’s where we need your help!
We’re looking for just ten beta testers initially. The beta programme will start 1st Dec. Before you kindly volunteer yourself, please make sure you read the rest of this message.
Being a beta tester actually requires some work on your part so before signing up, please make sure you are ready for the commitment. You will need to dedicate several hours of your time (over a two-week period) to help flush out any bugs before SocialPiG is ready for general release.
Beta tester requirements:
- You must be an existing BlogPiG member
- You must actually use SocialPiG in a live environment (your site url is required)
- You should understand how WordPress should work and how to identify potential bugs
- You’ll need to document each step you took, what page you were on, and the bug behaviour
What a beta tester is not:
- Someone just looking for an early copy of SocialPiG (There will be bugs)
- Someone who is a member but not currently using any other BlogPiG products
VERY IMPORTANT: Ladies and gents, this is Beta software, I’ll say it again: there will be bugs. That means we do not recommend you test it on your favourite blog, your high earning blogs or any site which you hold very dear.
What’s in it for you? Well, you get a sneak peak at the software (useful if you want to line up any projects with it or have any intention to promote it) and we’ll make sure you’re well looked after when the product goes live.
If you are interested and believe you qualify to test SocialPiG, please post a comment below confirming:
- You have one or more live WP sites you can test this on
- You have the time to test it
- You understand what a bug looks like
I’ll then pick up with you over email.
Thanks in advance.